SHADOWSTEALTH03 MSTT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SHADOWSTEALTH03 MSTT (SS03) IS A MILITARY SIMULATION TACTICAL TEAM RESIDING IN SAN GABRIEL VALLEY, LOS ANGELES/HOLLYWOOD, PASDENA, ARCADIA, SAN BERNARDINO/HIGH DESERT, AND LAKE ELSINORE.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ASG B&T GL06 Grenade Launcher

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BANDIT
LEAD I
BANDIT

ASG B&T GL06 Grenade Launcher  Empty
PostSubject: ASG B&T GL06 Grenade Launcher    ASG B&T GL06 Grenade Launcher  EmptyThu Sep 06 2012, 19:54

Hey everybody, i just ordered a GL06 grenade launcher for myself and ordered about 5 100 bb shells for it. All in all cause i bought it off a friend back east, cost me about $55 cause he wanted to get rid of the whole thing. anyone know of or have any M203/40mm shells they don't want? And also a shell bandolier if possible?
I will be using if for future ops, maybe on the 15th game at jericho, we'll see when it comes in. I got it so i can lay down more fire in conjunction with the M14 cause the mags arn't that big and for big AO games
Back to top Go down

ASG B&T GL06 Grenade Launcher
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SHADOWSTEALTH03 MSTT :: SALES AND ARMS DEALS :: PRIMARY AND SECONDARY ARMS-
Jump to: