SHADOWSTEALTH03 MSTT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SHADOWSTEALTH03 MSTT (SS03) IS A MILITARY SIMULATION TACTICAL TEAM RESIDING IN SAN GABRIEL VALLEY, LOS ANGELES/HOLLYWOOD, PASDENA, ARCADIA, SAN BERNARDINO/HIGH DESERT, AND LAKE ELSINORE.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OUR CONDULENCES........MR. JOHNSON(USMC), MAY YOU REST IN PEACE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GREYGHOST0323
SS03CO
GREYGHOST0323

OUR CONDULENCES........MR. JOHNSON(USMC), MAY YOU REST IN PEACE Empty
PostSubject: OUR CONDULENCES........MR. JOHNSON(USMC), MAY YOU REST IN PEACE   OUR CONDULENCES........MR. JOHNSON(USMC), MAY YOU REST IN PEACE EmptyThu Apr 28 2011, 03:10

JUST FOUND OUT THAT PART OUR EXTENDED(SS03 MSTT)FAMILY WAS HIT WITH A GRAVE INJUSTICE. THE FATHER OF GREG, CHRIS AND TONY JOHNSON WAS MURDERED ON EASTER SUNDAY . SHOT IN THE FACE BY A COWARD. MR JOHNSON WAS A RETIRED MARINE, A MILITARY BROTHER AS WELL. OUR PRAYERS GO OUT TO HIS FAMILY AND OUR "BROTHERS". MAY THEY FIND CONFORT AT THEIR TIME OF NEED.
Back to top Go down
wulfe

wulfe

PostSubject: Re: OUR CONDULENCES........MR. JOHNSON(USMC), MAY YOU REST IN PEACE   OUR CONDULENCES........MR. JOHNSON(USMC), MAY YOU REST IN PEACE EmptyFri Apr 29 2011, 01:09

Johnsons my deepest condolences, if you guys need anything please just give a call.
Back to top Go down
REDNECK
SS03XO
REDNECK

PostSubject: Re: OUR CONDULENCES........MR. JOHNSON(USMC), MAY YOU REST IN PEACE   OUR CONDULENCES........MR. JOHNSON(USMC), MAY YOU REST IN PEACE EmptyTue May 17 2011, 02:19

The Lord will look over your father as a Shepard looks over his flock. he is with the Lord now and will have no more pain or suffering. He will bask in the glory of the Lord for all eternity. Every body serves a purpose and leaves a legacy and greg, chris and tony you are just that...his legacy. Nothing will ever be said to take the pain away that you feel, but try to find happiness in your life in knowing that he is in a better place....he would want you to be strong for one another and always stand by one another.....if there is anything any of you need you have my number and never hesitate to ask....i WILL BE THERE.
Back to top Go down
REAPER
GENERAL LEAD
REAPER

PostSubject: Re: OUR CONDULENCES........MR. JOHNSON(USMC), MAY YOU REST IN PEACE   OUR CONDULENCES........MR. JOHNSON(USMC), MAY YOU REST IN PEACE EmptyWed May 18 2011, 01:42

Thanks guys, your kind words made my day and are appreciated by my family and I:)
Back to top Go down
GREYGHOST0323
SS03CO
GREYGHOST0323

PostSubject: Re: OUR CONDULENCES........MR. JOHNSON(USMC), MAY YOU REST IN PEACE   OUR CONDULENCES........MR. JOHNSON(USMC), MAY YOU REST IN PEACE EmptyWed May 18 2011, 02:10

REDNECK wrote:
The Lord will look over your father as a Shepard looks over his flock. he is with the Lord now and will have no more pain or suffering. He will bask in the glory of the Lord for all eternity. Every body serves a purpose and leaves a legacy and greg, chris and tony you are just that...his legacy. Nothing will ever be said to take the pain away that you feel, but try to find happiness in your life in knowing that he is in a better place....he would want you to be strong for one another and always stand by one another.....if there is anything any of you need you have my number and never hesitate to ask....i WILL BE THERE.

COULD NOT SAY IT ANY BETTER MY FRIEND......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OUR CONDULENCES........MR. JOHNSON(USMC), MAY YOU REST IN PEACE   OUR CONDULENCES........MR. JOHNSON(USMC), MAY YOU REST IN PEACE Empty

Back to top Go down

OUR CONDULENCES........MR. JOHNSON(USMC), MAY YOU REST IN PEACE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SHADOWSTEALTH03 MSTT :: Miscellaneous :: VETERANS' MEMORIAL-
Jump to: