SHADOWSTEALTH03 MSTT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SHADOWSTEALTH03 MSTT (SS03) IS A MILITARY SIMULATION TACTICAL TEAM RESIDING IN SAN GABRIEL VALLEY, LOS ANGELES/HOLLYWOOD, PASDENA, ARCADIA, SAN BERNARDINO/HIGH DESERT, AND LAKE ELSINORE.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TO MY GRANDFATHER, JOHN ANTHONY VALENZUELA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GREYGHOST0323
SS03CO
GREYGHOST0323

TO MY GRANDFATHER, JOHN ANTHONY VALENZUELA Empty
PostSubject: TO MY GRANDFATHER, JOHN ANTHONY VALENZUELA   TO MY GRANDFATHER, JOHN ANTHONY VALENZUELA EmptyMon Feb 11 2013, 12:43

My Grandfather died yesterday afternoon in his sleep. He was an honorable WWII Veteran of the U.S. Army. He lived to the age of 91. He will forever be loved and honored by his family and friends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TO MY GRANDFATHER, JOHN ANTHONY VALENZUELA   TO MY GRANDFATHER, JOHN ANTHONY VALENZUELA EmptyMon Feb 11 2013, 23:00

Best of wishes Will you have my families condolences
Back to top Go down
GREYGHOST0323
SS03CO
GREYGHOST0323

PostSubject: Re: TO MY GRANDFATHER, JOHN ANTHONY VALENZUELA   TO MY GRANDFATHER, JOHN ANTHONY VALENZUELA EmptyTue Feb 12 2013, 19:20

Thank you, Curtis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TO MY GRANDFATHER, JOHN ANTHONY VALENZUELA   TO MY GRANDFATHER, JOHN ANTHONY VALENZUELA Empty

Back to top Go down

TO MY GRANDFATHER, JOHN ANTHONY VALENZUELA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SHADOWSTEALTH03 MSTT :: Miscellaneous :: VETERANS' MEMORIAL-
Jump to: