SHADOWSTEALTH03 MSTT (SS03) IS A MILITARY SIMULATION TACTICAL TEAM RESIDING IN SAN GABRIEL VALLEY, LOS ANGELES/HOLLYWOOD, PASDENA, ARCADIA, SAN BERNARDINO/HIGH DESERT, AND LAKE ELSINORE.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

11AUGUST2012- SC VIPER

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GREYGHOST0323
SS03CO

PostSubject: 11AUGUST2012- SC VIPER   Sat Aug 11 2012, 23:46

Well, I can already hear REAPER saying, " I'm glad I didn't go!" LOL.

It started off as a good morning as I got out of bed at 0700 hrs. I called DIESEL to see if he was up and about. Come to find out he didn't get much sleep among other things keeping him. Later, I received a call. Diesel couldn't make it afterall since he needed to take care of a family situation that just came up. No problem. I then called SINNER and he came to pick me up at the house and we moved down the road. Originally, it was supposed to be SINNER, DIESEL and myself going, meeting up with BUTTERFLY and new arrival SITHIS at the field. So, with one down we still had four of us. Again, No problem.

Sinner got us to field, and it was already so frickend hot! They said it would be around 105 degrees out side. Met up with Simon (SITHIS), the new FNG. Good guy, new to the sport and motivated. We then met up with JOHN YEH and the rest of the SCSB AIRSOFT group. Great set of guys from whom we have met so far. BUTTERFLY finally made it to the field after getting lost for the longest time. I think he would have ended up in San Diego if I didn't direct him the right way. Either way, our four made it.

Now for the fun stuff.

While Justin and John went to get there season passes activated, the rest of us paid our $28 and suited up and waited for the Briefing to start like we always do before the day starts. All that I heard was, "Briefing in 5 minutes!" Five minutes pass and I see no one. No direction was given to where this "briefing" was to be held. I continue to look around for activity for the past 30 minutes still to find nothing. Ohwell, it's not like we missed anything important. I lost count on how many briefings we have gone to and still end up with the same outcome. Rules and Regs always to be heard and always broken by the novice who could care less about the HONOR of the game and continuously disrespect the professional players that abide by them.

So, finally, after 40 minutes of waiting, we are called to the field for chrono. Upon entering the field, we get this ref bitching how big the groups are and why they can't be smaller. Almost like he is throwing a tantrum. He then starts passing our the yellow tape to our group , leaving behind all the others to be chrono'd. So, chrono was overlooked on some and the task was not completed.

This same ref then goes through his speel and starts ordering people like he is some kind of Marine drill sgt and treating the customer like crap. At this point I am ready to but stroke his ass. This guys has no clue.

Game play starts, I get hit a couple of times (we had 2 respawns) after trying out the right flank and center sections of the field. I then move to the left flank where I meet up with two unknown players motioning that there was an opossing player across from the building where we were at. I then creeped up on the player who is hiding at the corner of the building. He doesn't really see or hear me coming. Mind you, there are 2 refs on the side lines wathcing this. As I draw closer to his position, roughly 2 feet away, he decides he is going to poke his head out. He yells "SURRENDER" while at the same time, I say "BANG, BANG!" One of the refs says parlay. OK, I'll buy that. Being professional about it, I walk off to where I cam from. Come to find out, the other guy stayed in place! Why these incompetent refs do stand their ground and enforce the rules is beyond me. Again, no Clue. I will let SINNER explain his side of the story.

My opinion, after being here before(and that was a night game), place really has not improved much. The refs are not professional and continue NOT to enforce Rules and Regs, more players are not calling their hits and shooting point blank at close distances. You try to "school" these players, you get harped on because the refs are not doing their jobs and do not know how to handle customer relations. I highly doubt we will be coming back here for another session for further disappointment.

"Above all else, Integrity and Honor should never be compromised!"

"O, O, D, A,…….. Observe, Orient, decide, ACT! Use this in every aspect of your life for a tactical advantage no matter what. It’s a loop thing, learn it!"
-MARS Special Operations Group
Back to top Go down
GREYGHOST0323
SS03CO

PostSubject: Re: 11AUGUST2012- SC VIPER   Sat Aug 11 2012, 23:47

We are definately going back to our OLD SCHOOL ways.

"Above all else, Integrity and Honor should never be compromised!"

"O, O, D, A,…….. Observe, Orient, decide, ACT! Use this in every aspect of your life for a tactical advantage no matter what. It’s a loop thing, learn it!"
-MARS Special Operations Group
Back to top Go down

11AUGUST2012- SC VIPER
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SHADOWSTEALTH03 MSTT :: AFTER ACTION REPORTS (AAR) :: SKIRMISH AARs-
Jump to: