SHADOWSTEALTH03 MSTT (SS03) IS A MILITARY SIMULATION TACTICAL TEAM RESIDING IN SAN GABRIEL VALLEY, LOS ANGELES/HOLLYWOOD, PASDENA, ARCADIA, SAN BERNARDINO/HIGH DESERT, AND LAKE ELSINORE.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

SCAR L VFC or G&G NEED HELP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
wulfe

PostSubject: SCAR L VFC or G&G NEED HELP   Mon Jul 11 2011, 04:16

So my birthday is coming up next month for some goddamned reason all 3 of my m4's are down... 2 ive given up on and my buddy is lookin at my kwa m4... I am going to buy a SCAR L but i cant decide on VFC or the G&G. Reaper since your at airsoftgi this is more or less directed at you. I basically need a no bullshit assessment of the 2 if you can find out of course. Externals so so on it im super concerned about the internals and if either of them can handle a li poly. Which has better internals and if the stock internals can handle around 400 fps with .20g if i needed to up a stronger spring. If anyone else has any input it would be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
REAPER
GENERAL LEAD

PostSubject: Re: SCAR L VFC or G&G NEED HELP   Mon Jul 11 2011, 21:27

Vfc internals are exquisite to say the least, auto-shimming gears, 7mm ball bearings, very well-polished inner barrel, silver-plated electronics, reinforced polycarbon piston, stainless steel ball-bearing piston-head, double o-ring sealed cylinder head. Its equal to Tony's VFC M4 in quality. I've worked on several. Very easy to modify too. G&G is excellent too, probably the best choice since its shooting over 400fps out of the box, you can run a lipo in just about any gun nowadays. GI is out of stock on the G&G Scars, Evike still has em. I quit GI in April so I don't know what goes on day to day, I can only tell you about what guns I've opened up.
Back to top Go down
wulfe

PostSubject: Re: SCAR L VFC or G&G NEED HELP   Mon Jul 11 2011, 21:45

Thanks reap.
Back to top Go down
REAPER
GENERAL LEAD

PostSubject: Re: SCAR L VFC or G&G NEED HELP   Mon Jul 11 2011, 22:29

no problem bro;)
Back to top Go down
wulfe

PostSubject: Re: SCAR L VFC or G&G NEED HELP   Mon Jul 11 2011, 22:47

So pretty much all id have to do if i got the vfc is to pop in a spring go get it around 400 and im good to go?
Back to top Go down
REAPER
GENERAL LEAD

PostSubject: Re: SCAR L VFC or G&G NEED HELP   Tue Jul 12 2011, 19:42

yep, the gears shim themselves automagically:) (they're spring-loaded) Tony's been running a 400fps spring on a 1200mah lipo 11V since December, not a single problem yet. VFC uses the same parts in every gun, so one's as good as the other.
Back to top Go down
wulfe

PostSubject: Re: SCAR L VFC or G&G NEED HELP   Tue Jul 12 2011, 20:31

Nice looks like yall will be seeing me on the field in august with a vfc scar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SCAR L VFC or G&G NEED HELP   

Back to top Go down

SCAR L VFC or G&G NEED HELP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1