SHADOWSTEALTH03 MSTT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SHADOWSTEALTH03 MSTT (SS03) IS A MILITARY SIMULATION TACTICAL TEAM RESIDING IN SAN GABRIEL VALLEY, LOS ANGELES/HOLLYWOOD, PASDENA, ARCADIA, SAN BERNARDINO/HIGH DESERT, AND LAKE ELSINORE.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Selling my CA lwrc m6a2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wulfe

wulfe

Selling my CA lwrc m6a2 Empty
PostSubject: Selling my CA lwrc m6a2   Selling my CA lwrc m6a2 EmptyWed Feb 16 2011, 23:31

So as some of you know im thinning my heard of airsoft guns to add to my collection of real firearms. If anyone is interested in my CLassic Army LWRC m6a2 send me a pm, call or post in the forum. Here is the airsoft gi link for it. http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=5851 . Im' selling mines for 250. If anyone is interested or know someone that might be interested let me know and ill send you some pics. Im also including the rail covers on it 4 magpul od green xtm and 2 tan i dont know what brands i think their king arms, Also the Mako/fab magwell grip. The gun functions fine shoots about 395 fps with .20s
Back to top Go down

Selling my CA lwrc m6a2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SHADOWSTEALTH03 MSTT :: SALES AND ARMS DEALS :: PRIMARY AND SECONDARY ARMS-
Jump to: